Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday, June 19

Here's a little about me: I just finished my freshmen year at college and I love playing basketball and lifting weights. During high school I played varsity basketball for four years and even though the athletes were considered 'popular' I didn't have any friends and I really didn't do anything on the weekends. So when I went to college I thought I would make friends, but I was wrong and didn't so now I have summer vacation and I'm all alone and depressed.


I woke up this morning at 8:30 and turned on my laptop immediately to check my email and my facebook page. Nothing new on either. Then I went to eat breakfast and returned to my laptop and popped in a DVD of Season 1 of Two and a Half Men and watched 3 episodes. By the time I finished it was 10 in the morning, and I made myself a sandwich. Then I went on YouTube and browsed for street fights; watched lots of clips for about an hour. Then I was on the SAS forums for another half an hour. I went downstairs to make myself something to eat again, so I made an omelet with beans and corn, and a few pieces of toast. Then I went upstairs to listen to music on my iPod for a few minutes, but my depression was killing me, so I went back downstairs and turned on the TV to watch CSI for about an hour and a half. Then I went to make myself yet another sandwich and right afterwards I went to the gym for two hours and I came back, ate another meal, and took a nap. Got up, made myself yet another meal and I returned to watching Two and a Half Men while checking the SAS forums and logged onto my facebook page. Throughout the day, the only phone call was from my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment