Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday, June 20

Today I woke up at 8:20 and got my iPod touch out and logged onto the SAS forums for 15 minutes to check the new posts. Then I put away my ipod and continued to lay in bed for another 10 minutes and then got up and immediately turned on my laptop; checked my email briefly and then began to watch How I Met Your Mother starting from Season 1. I realized that I was hungry so I got breakfast and came back to watch while eating. Well I went to the gym for 2 hours today, maybe a bit more, but I lost track of time. I worked out on my chest a bit and played basketball for the rest of the time there. When I came home I continued watching How I Met Your Mother, but I am now on season 2. Off to sleep...ZzZ...

p.s. another day without a phone call from anyone at all

No comments:

Post a Comment